1. The Old New Trend of Sober Curiosity (society, culture, JSTOR)
2. The Gospel of Oil by Kim Phillips-Fein (history, books, Boston Review)
Oil executives themselves historically have been among the most active and enthusiastic promoters of apocalyptic Christianity in the United States, their zeal to drill representing their religious passion as well as their quest for self-enrichment.
3. The Economics Of Artificial Intelligence – How Cheaper Predictions Will Change The World (AI, Forbes)
4. Of Science, Fear, and Nuclear Radiation by Mark Wolverton (society, Undark)
5. China’s digital currency may set the benchmark, not Libra (digital currencies)