1. The science of senolytics: how a new pill could spell the end of ageing (medicine, The Guardian)
2. The ‘ghost work’ powering tech magic (society, BBC)
3. The Geography of Risk by Gilbert M. Gaul (economics, Longreads)
Americans have built $3 trillion worth of property in some of the riskiest places on earth, so why do taxpayers have to pay for the hurricane damage to rich coastal communities?
4. America, the Gerontocracy by Timothy Noah (society, Politico)
5. What Color Really Evolved For by Gareth Willmer (science, Nautilus)