1. Understanding China’s robot phenomenon (innovation)
China is the world’s largest user of industrial robots. In 2016, sales of industrial robots in the country reached 87,000 units, accounting for around 30 per cent of the global market. To put this number in perspective, robot sales in all of Europe and the Americas in 2016 reached 97,300 units (according to data from the International Federation of Robotics). In addition, between 2005 and 2016, the operational stock of industrial robots in China increased at an annual average rate of 38 per cent.
2. Fresh Produce, Brought to You by Robots (innovation)
3. Twinfluencers Are Taking Over the Internet (culture)
4. The New Model For Venture Creation: Inside Roger Dickey’s “Untitled Labs” Startup Factory (finance)
5. Introduction to Decision Intelligence by Cassie Kozyrkov (decision-making)
6. Meet the next generation of entrepreneurs. They’re all over 65